Friday, May 15, 2009

Gifts

I love gifts. I love to be given them and I love to give them. I also love to ponder and enjoy the creative ones I have been given. I am very grateful for all that I am. Here are some pictures of things the kids and Tim made for me last weekend. I told them last week that I loved all their homemade ideas. Lauren stressed all weekend because she couldn't think of what to do with the pictures of flowers I have taken over the years. She cut them out and made a wind chime with nails and screws! Love it! I absolutely adore child pictures of me and them--so glad Mikey did that for me. And Ben put his cooking skills to order and made me stuffed French toast that I had been craving from a past B&B experience. It was marvelous and done all while I was napping:) And Tim, bless his heart, worked all night and came home to cook me a huge breakfast served in bed that I loved so much I didn't take picture until it was nearly finished!

4 comments:

Holt Fam said...

I love that picture it is so cute of mikes. Lauren did a great job on her mobile, would love to see it in person. That yorgurt dessert thing looks yummy! Awesome kids, love it!

Kristen said...

What an awesome Mother's Day! You do have a very creative family, but then again, YOU are very creative. LOVE the single rose on your serving tray!

andalucy said...

Wow, that is awesome! Isn't it nice to know you are the best-smelling person in the world? Too cute.

Weston, Deanna, & Cohen said...

ahh... so cute! Mikey is so adorable. Cute kids! Can't wait to see you guys!